Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's about that time.....


so it's 6pm and I'm still sitting here waiting to shoot the movie, and he has until 7p. hmmm he must think I'm staying overtime...sadly I'm not he gone have the look of defeat in a matter of 60 mins lol and again them wings were great lol so anyways I been sitting here watching music videos..now I aint watch them in a good min and I have to say..They suck like a hooker on peach tree at 2:22am thats nasty. then buddy wants to sit here with me going back and forth about music...wtf!!! dude I'm a producer so I know the history so don't come to me saying how t-pain is that dude no one has ever did what he did wtf google zapp and roger you over weight dolphin boi haha then had the nerve to say solja boi was killin wit the lyrics..I damn neared choked on my delicious wings "not funny" he saw my face and got scared. then he goes away and sits in the bathroom for what seemed like 5 hrs but only 20 mins so I thought he was maybe man handling his meat lol but he was sneaking in some good green still not good so I'm just eating my wings and drinking the juice..I think I'm gone just pack my shii up and call it a day in the "blue mist" hahahaha yo the cool kids are not that cool just thinking out loud. lmao

I really wonder how I get stuck in these situations side note : Angel Lola Luv is sooooo sexy I would....anyways lol I think they finally here so I guess were going to go shoot a scene hahahahahehehaha thats my evil laugh. he gone have to pay me extra for this shit cause I could be a nigga and just leave his ass on stuck next time by the way I'm shooting a much better movie on tuesday march 17, 2009 looking for 3 females and some extras so if you wanna be a star trust me you'll be doing a great community service if you help lol naw im lying you'll just be helping me but thats a good thing as well so lets make moves together trust me you might wanna roll with me..I know people do you...later good folks..peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment