Sunday, March 15, 2009

hey, you wanna shoot a movie lol


so I'm at this loft waiting to shoot a wack movie about a dude that has aids and talks to his doctor about his problems and friends, three other men...with their own problems. my thing is this..why does everybody wanna shoot the same movies these days like thats really going to get you known and please folks just because you watched a few spike lee movies and would probably blow him if given the chance lol that does not make you a director. the dude hired me as a camera man but slowly I became the light tech, audio guy, producer, even the director..so he sitting here bringing me food and pouring me drinks, yo I feel like diddy and shit lol but i been here for going on 3 hrs and aint shoot a damn thing now you may ask why didn't I leave and I'll tell you..I have no idea lol. side note Aisha Pg Thenewerahippie is so cool haha anyways this movie has some rachy shots like one of dude "fukking" a chick in the restroom at a club!!!! why??? i'm just ready for this bull to be over and the dude I'm shooting for looks like a fat over weight version of faizon love without the money lol and he dress like he stuck in 1989 but not the good days them days when you washing and have to run to the store for some bread and milk for ya moms lol. well I'm gone go finish my hot wings from wingzone which are great by the way..catch me next time....peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment