Tuesday, March 17, 2009

screwed


so today was suppose to be the second day of me shooting my mini movie for CLASS not myself just a final project, now I was gone shoot inside on sat and outside today but that def didn't happen. My movie called for one guy and three females, now the dude has been locked since day one but the females have been rotating since way back lol I guess it was because two females had to be gay but it was only a scene where they held hands and that's it but is that really being gay cause I see chicks touching each others butts and grabbing their tits on a daily but when I ask them to hold hands it's a big ol problem..get the fukk outta here..then one chick asked if I was paying her..hahahahaha damn I almost chocked on my delicious juice..I flat out told her "HELL NAW" why the fukk would I pay you to help me shoot a damn 3-5 minute movie what kind of shit is that..it would only take a few hours if they know how to act..so she got mad...and?!?!? lol

so I was getting worried about not being able to get the movie down..then some assholes aka friends aka jerk face slow bags started saying they would love to be in it..one thing though..these folks are not anywhere near Atlanta where the movie is being shot wtf..would are you getting me happy for your amusement??!?! huh then to make things worst the actor was driving to the set and he gets hit and his car is totalled but he is okay if you were wondering..so I changed the whole entire script to fit what I have in front of me..I need maybe a two guys..check..and one female..umm not there so I called the one girl that said she wanted to be in it..I call her and she was talking to me like she wanted me to come by and give her some penis wtf I'm pissed now, and my other friend been screening my phone..so I was just chillin at my brother apt on facebook and then went to eat and I went shopping for the bday so why in the world when I get to my house everybody wanna ask if I still need them..bitch its like 11:30p what am I gone shot this late..so I'm just gone chalk it up as a lost and get a zero on this one hopefully I only drop down to a B-(yes I'm smart people) I can deal with that grade. anyways if I see the people that had me there for no damn reason I might just pop u in the head a couple of times and walk away playing some Chris Brown hahaha aight I'm done now..that was just another glimpse into my day..later...peace and love!!

1 comment: