Tuesday, December 23, 2008

L3TS S33 HOW THIS F33LS HAHA

mann why do ppl write their status on facebook or myspace or any of these social sites and put their "E's" as "3's" that shit is soo retarded like did you really think that was hot for real..like how old are we ppl. I mean I went to public school I don't know where the hell they teach that at maybe in the 13th grade ha! like does that make you cool cause you put a 3 in your status or is that a secret code like off the back of the cereal box. I mean can we just keep things simple its no need for that. example: "do3s it..who 3ls3 b3tt3r2do it...{you}follow th3 blu3print..i improv3 it!3v3rywh3r3 is my rUnwAy..i am th3 flAshing lights" man I believe this is the results of the wack music circling the minds of the youth...I just want the non sense to end.

If you see someone status change to this nonsense I want you to comment and remove as soon as possible becuase it could rub onto you. I'm gone now..peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment